Busy weekend!

img_7372I was originally expecting I could relax this weekend, but my mother arranged for me to go to Shiseido (a japanese make-up store). Then my sister had tickets to a music concert but she had to cancel, and asked me to go in her place. On top of it all I forgot my cell phone at work on Friday! I actually have another pre-paid cell phone, but not too many people know that number. I called the ISP to setup Coy's connection on Sunday. img_7359Friday night, Coy and I ate sushi with my friends Ginger, Lola, and her boyfriend. After dinner, even after eating expensive Sushi, they were still hungry, so we went to Häagen-Dazs ice cream. It was Coy and I's first time to eat at that store, we only ate it from cups from a convenience store. We shared an Hawaiian macadamia nut ice cream shake, it was really tasty. Coy and I wanted to lose weight, but we had a lot of calories that night! When we finally got home we were very tired. So I took a shower and went straight to bed. Saturday I slept until 10:30 when Coy woke me up to sign for a package. For lunch we ate kimchi (korean spicy pickled cabbage) and noodles. After lunch I went to my 12:40 appointment at Shiseido near Nanjing E. Road station with my mother. When we finished at 4:30, I called Coy to come meet us. My mother and I waited at McDonald's until 5 for Coy to arrive. When we met, we all went window shopping at stopped at Cumar because they were having a dress sale. I tried on a small dress with flowers, but it didn't look good on me. I also tried on some more formal dresses, and bought one that I thought was pretty. It was only 1,500 NT$, so I thought it was a good bargain 😀 :D. The concert didn't start until 7:30 so we still had time to eat at a delicious noodle store, and shop some at a nitori near IKEA. We bought some things for the new apartment. At 7:20 I went with my friends to Taipei Arena for the Sammi concert, it was very good. She didn't sing very many Chinese songs though. Too bad. I finally got back home at 11:10, and was very tired. Sunday We had to hurry to get to church at 10AM because we left at 9:40. We hadn't been to church since Easter. We really need to start going to church so maybe we can have a preacher at our wedding. Church was over at 12:10 so we went to Zhongxiao xinsheng subway station to go back to my home. My mom cooked lunch for us. After lunch we got to relax for awhile. I had to call the ISP, to give them my pre-paid cell phone number (remember I forgot my phone at work). They told me they would arrive between 2 and 5. We did some more cleaning and then waited for the technician to arrive. When it was past 5 o'clock I decided to call the ISP, but I forgot their number, so I had to call my friends to lookup the number. When I called customer support they told me they called the old phone number but nobody answered, they said they would arrive before 9:30PM, but I told them that was too late. They then told me it would be around 7:30, so we decided to go out and eat for an hour while waiting. But when we went outside we saw a man on a motorcycle arriving with cables, and wondered if it was him already. It was, so we all had to go back inside while he installed the cable modem. (translated by Coy)

This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)

Tags: , , , , ,

2 Responses to “Busy weekend!”

  1. So, cable guys are the same all over the world? That is strangely comforting.

  2. 一心 says:


    • shaoling says:

      有ㄟ 對呀
      對呀 搬家真的很熱 又熱 又下雨
      對阿 因為剛剛你的信息省核中

  3. 一心 says:


Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>